Siththars life and my small attempts

Author: தோழி / Labels:

Friends,

My idea of sharing the creations of the Siththars without any exaggeration and expressing them in a similar way has been coming true by the grace of guru. All the responses that I got so far are really unexpected. In the forthcoming days also if there are any mistakes in my work, I request you to be patient and guide me to correct my mistakes. 

Siththars along with nature learnt to live as self dependent by following certain policies. They have made out their necessities utilizing the things that are present in their surroundings with their intelligence and perception. They were also very clear about the point that their inventions and practices must always be useful for the good things and for the good people only. Desire is the basis criteria for all destruction, they have said this notion even before Buddha.

Like wise the Siththars have told rare and simple tricks of which I wish to share a few of them. These tricks can also be told as stunts. These tricks that we make using the rare kind of herbs may over take the contemperary techniques also.

For example we can tell the idea of cutting the iron using a thread. They have told all these tricks in their songs with the meaning hidden in it. In the upcoming post I shall share some of those tricks. All these tricks are possible only with the blessings of the guru. There is no technique beyond guru. With the blessings of the guru I shall continue in the next posts.

Translated by - சந்தியா