Let us know about the rarest

Author: தோழி / Labels:

Though I have given a little introduction about the Siththars in the beginning, you might have noticed that I have given in detail about the list of books written by the Siththars.

In those days these books have been given to the next generation only through guru. Because of such distribution, right now we do not have many of the books. Even out of the books that we found, the trustworthy of some books were doubtful. I am not such a great person to discuss about all those.

From the rare Siththar books that I have got from the assets of my ancestors, I have now involoved in the process of converting those books into e-books. As I am a student of the university, I could not spend much time for this but still I am trying to do them because of my own interest. I am so eager to share my first e-book soon.

In the forth coming posts I have planned to post one such book. As an attempt of it, firstly I would share the Pulipaani's "Pulipaani Jaalam 325". In the next post we shall see the surprises in that book.

Original - www.siththarkal.com
Translated by - சந்தியா