Common diseases, remedies and my explanations!!

Author: தோழி / Labels:

For past eight post I have shared the treatments for certain common diseases that are prevailing and I am so happy about it.  Though there are so many other diseases in my list by taking into consideration about the length of the series, I have kept them aside to take it up later. 

Friends, the notion of my blog is to share the informations that the Siththars have told to the present generation so that they would get benefitted and thereby also be helpful to the next generation too by sharing it in electronic media.

Most of the information that I have shared here is only after cross checking it and feeling satisfied. Even after this if there are anyother mistakes please try to point it out so that I can rectify it.

Now a days the treatment told by the Siththars are being researched by the goverment as well as the private hospitals. The results that they have observed from their researches are being given as knowledge to the students in the Siddha college. Apart from this as a tradition, people live in gurukalas and learn the treatments and Siddha mediacation.

While taking the treatment of Siddha medication they have stressed more about the strict diet to be followed. This varies based on the nature of body of human beings. For all of the same kind of food habit will not suit. I request all of you to keep the information that I share as a knowledge only, but in situations when we have put into practice please do it under the guidance of a chosen Siddha doctors.

The posts in this blog have been shared by many other bloggers as their own article in their blogs/websites without prior intimation to me or permission from my side. Though initially I did not care about such incidents, but now all these acts are like diverting my concentration from my job. I would very clearly show my dislike towards this act of sharing my posts on thier name. Hence I kindly request you not to do such acts. 

Thanks for your support!

I shall meet you in my next post with another new information.

Translated by - சந்தியா