Thank you friends!

Author: தோழி / Labels:

Dear friends, this is the 500th post of Kingdom of Siththars blog. This is possible only with your support, affection and interest you shown so far.

Thank you so much!

In this post, I would like to share some of my thoughts and explanations with you all.

First thing I would like to clarify is; I am not person who is well versed in Siththalogy as like, many of you quoted like that in comments. I was a student from medical college and now I am working. All the credits for the blog should goes to my guru “Agathiyar”.

Many readers commented that information in this blog is highly useful to them and as well as their friends. Moreover, I am really proud to share that, two sisters got pregnant and achieved the motherly status by practicing the Siththar’s suggestions mentioned in this blog. That is my most happiest and prideful moments. I am only sharing our ancestor’s information and all the glory and praises belongs to them. I cannot answer many e-mails only due to insufficient time and nothing else.

I will not protest some friends who commented that, some of the information in posts seems to be incomplete. I just started this blog in an idea of sharing the information I collected. Moreover, the research of the mentioned information in blog requires more dedication and time which is not possible with my college curriculum. However, along with my studies, I work in my leisure time to share the collected information and with guru’s gracious blessing; I will continue my effort after my studies too.

However, I have mentioned briefly the name of poem and book from which information were collected and those who are interested to do elaborative study can put their effort to read further from concerned books. I plead everyone to understand that, collecting information from thousands and thousands of Siththar’s poems requires high focus, dedication and also time consuming strenuous process.

Many bloggers who are elder to me were continuously writing about significance and magnificence of Siththars continuously in their blog. On comparing with the knowledge and  excellence of Thiru. Gnaanavettiyaan http://siththan.com, Thirumigu. Saamy Azhagappan http://machamuni.blogspot.com , I am just in the stage of their daughter/grand- daughter. If anyone needs further explanation regarding the post, you may contact them with respect and clear their doubts. They who live the life as per Siththar’s direction will help those who in needy in their leisure time.

On one side, readers worrying about the incompleteness of information, however on the otherside, I am receiving controversial statement and reproaching like; you should not disclose these hidden secret information in public; Why you disclose? Who gave you permission? All these are kept secret; So you will get a curse.

That too, they think of themselves as Siththars and accusing for my activity is completely insane. One who felt and understand the 36 thathuva were known to be Siththar and they will not call themselves as Siththars. And moreover they will not make others to call like them. Unfortunately, we are living in the epoch of people who do not know this basic information.

Nowadays, all praises and garlands is for those who wearing kaavi* dress having kamandalam* with hairless head and they enjoy being calling themselves as swamy. Unfortunately we are living in the era of people who like to stand behind those above said swamy fellow to show their purity to others. Siththar Sivavaakkiyar in the following poem quoted about those swamy fellows and what will happen to those swamy’s?

யோகசாடை காட்டுவார் உயரவும் எழும்புவார்
yoakasaadai kaattuvaar uyaravum ezhumpuvaar
வேகமாக அட்டசித்து வித்தைகற்று நெட்டுவார்
vaekamaaka attasiththu viththaikatru nettuvaar
மோகம் கொண்டு மாதரின் மூத்திரப்பை சிக்கிப்பின்
moakam kondu maatharin moothirappai sikkippin
பேயது பிடித்தவர் போல் பேருலகில் சாவரே
paeyathu pidiththavar poal paerulakil saavarae.

Normally, I am not interested using harsh words however; it is unavoidable and inevitable way to show my reasons in this type of occasion. Hope, other friends will understand and bare my words.

Moreover, I would like to remind to those friends that, whatever I am posting and whatever, I am neglecting is upto my guru. All my posts are blogged only after getting permission from my guru. Sometimes, I liked to upload certain posts out of my curiosity, like posts regarding magnets but everything leads to vain since, I cannot blog further details about magnet. Even though, I have collected certain information overcoming many hurdles. Likewise lot of similar experience may be quoted in this regard.

As we cannot get back the lost ancient books over time. However, we can enlighten people regarding the Siththars and Siththalogy by sharing the information what we have now. It is not only a duty of government or some private sectors since, it is possible by common public who have small interest and effort. The fruit of similar effort is “Siththarkal Raajiyam (Kingdom of Siththars)” and its growth depends on fellow readers. Those who are interested can share this information through which, our ancestor’s intelligence and clarifications can be used in life of common public.

I will be pleased to receive comments if there is any mistake in my usage of words or wrong understanding regarding the concepts. I would like to thank all my dear friends and fellow readers for your continuous support and affection you shown on me so far.

Stay tuned!!

*Kaavi – saffron colour (usually Saint’s attire colour)
*Kamandalam -  a crest-like water vessel with a spout (being carried by ascetics and religious heads)

Original – www.siththarkal.com
Translated by Lalithambika Rajasekaran