Thank you friends!!

Author: தோழி / Labels:

There were so many issues in writing the same topic as a sequence of posts. Without affecting the academics, I used to write the posts in the weekend that has to be posted in the week time. Also I feel that I have been blessed by guru. This is 400th post of our site.

At the beginning I had an idea of sharing out all the ideas that I have within me. As a result of that only I used to write two, three posts per day. At that point of time I did not know about all these tactics of the website handling. The Tamil magazine “Ananda Vikatan” has showed me a new level of exposure. I would like to share my thanks to them at this point. Only after that most of them started reading the website and posting comments.

At a point of time, having more interest to attain more hits I used to share all the information that I have at a time. Hence rarely my posts were introduced to new readers. At a point of time I felt that I should leave all these websites and the politics involved. But I continued to write because I wanted to share the information of the Siththars to the present generation.

We do not know about those who wrote all the information from the manuscript on palm leaf to the books. But the great work that they have did have its importance and value even today. As a next stage I am making attempts to convert them into electronic media. In the last year I have made 9 e-books. In future I shall make further attempts to write some more e-books.

I am a person who does not know anything beyond the Sri Lanka border. But now I proudly say that I have friends all around the World. Their support and encouragement has made me to move forward. I wish to thank all of them.

Once again I wish to thank everyone. I wish this support and encouragement continues forever.

Yours friendly,
தோழி

Tranlated by சந்தியா