Secrets of the Siththars – Final part

Author: தோழி / Labels:

This is the last post of the series of ‘Secrets of the Siththars’ which we have been seeing for the past fifteen posts. Everything that we hide from sharing is considered as secret only. My notion is to bring this information to all common people which were known to only a circle of people centuries ago.

I do not want all my posts to be a surprising factor only. I wanted it to be something to learn, understand and then clarifying it in my post. Now I shall make certain explanation regarding the ‘secrets of the Siththars’ series and finish this topic.

All the information shared in this post has been collected from the following books only.

Agathiyar’s “Agathiyar Manthreega Kaaviyam”“Agathiya Panniru Kaandam” and

Pulipaani's “Pulipaani Sakkara Vignjai”.

Most of them have asked me to write about the mantras that help to get rid of the curses of the body. These mantras are meant to be told by the guru to the disciples. In my view I am still in the initial stages of this search. At this point of time, I am not the right person to answer this question. Also considering the purity of those mantras I do not want to keep them in public.  Those who are interested can look in the books that I have mentioned above.

The Siththars have told that those theetchai mantras have to be followed only with proper health and mind maturity. The siva theetchais must be done in a particular sequence only. It is possible only to those who makes continuous attempts and practice regularly. This is said as a proverb by our ancestors that mantra does only 25% and the mind does remaining to get achieved in actions.

The trick behind the methods of getting rid of the curses of the herbs is shared in brief only. I shall share more information about it in some other situation.

With this the sequence of the secrets of the Siththarss completes. In the next post I shall share about a new topic.

Translated by - சந்தியா